The Alexander waistcoat is a short and fitted style featuring a shawl collar. A versatile piece that can be worn alone or as a layer under a jacket. Made in London from our new Acorn check, we love layering under our Hacking jacket.
- Grey and Brown Wool Check(100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 22"
- Donkey cotton velvet under collar and pocket jets (100% Cotton)
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny brown buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.