The Libby coat is an elegant dress coat with a high, rounded upright collar. Made in London from a wool crepe with beautiful drape, cut to a flattering silhouette. Pair with our signature style, the Ascot dress.
- Black Wool Crepe (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 38.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Black textured silk trim on cuff bands and inside pockets
- Charcoal lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Black cloth-covered hook and eyes
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.