The Patmos has been one of our signature cuts for nearly two decades. Made in a classic Harris Tweed herringbone, it features navy suede detailing and an ever-flattering slim silhouette. Style for Autumnal days with knitwear, jeans and leather boots.
- Dark Green Herringbone Harris Tweed (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Navy Alcantara® suede inside the collar and piping trim
- Navy lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte slate buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.