Poppy Coat | Mahogany Twill
Made in London from a luxurious British made chocolate twill, the Poppy coat. A powerful cut that sweeps down to a long length, this coat is modern tailoring at its finest. With a relaxed fit it features graduating double breasted buttons, high pockets, strong lapels and a dramatic back vent, this coat makes you feel put together no matter what you pair it with.
- Warm dark brown with subtle dark navy twill (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Kate is 5'10" and UK 6, wearing size 1
- Black suede under collar
- Burgundy lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte black buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.