Patmos Jacket | Brown Herringbone
The Patmos has been one of our signature cuts for nearly two decades. Always made here in London, it is cut to a slim silhouette that skims the body and features black suede detailing. Style for everyday with knitwear, jeans and trainers then dress up with heels for the evening.
- Subtle brown herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Georgia is 5'10" and UK 6, wearing size 0
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Black suede inside collar, and piping along the front and pockets
- Copper lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte black buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.