Hacking Jacket | Forest Green
The Hacking is a classic blazer inspired by traditional equestrian attire. It features a longer length with flattering angled hip pockets, that nips in at the waist and skims the hips. Cut from a British made cloth and is accented by a dark chocolate suede under collar.
- Soft green lambswool (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Georgia is 5"10 and a size UK6 wearing a size 0.
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Dark chocolate Alcantara® suede under collar (68% Polyester / 32% Polyurethane)
- Dark gold lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte brown buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.