Jackson Coat | Black & Cream Herringbone
Made in London from a soft light to mid-weight wool, the Jackson coat. Fitted at the shoulders but with a cocoon-shaped body this coat is a wardrobe essential. Comfortable and chic - everything you need in your everyday coat.
- Black and cream broken herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 37.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Black silk velvet under the collar
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Black buttons
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days