Contrast Coat | Barley Herringbone
The Contrast coat is long, elegant coat with cotton velvet detailing on the collar, back belt and pocket flaps. Made in London, the Contrast coat features classic British tailoring with a modern twist.
- Beige herringbone wool with blue stripe (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 45"; Sleeve length 25"
- Donkey cotton velvet on the top collar, pocket flaps and back belt
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte pebble buttons
- Long back vent
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days